Rookie Who? Chapter 14 (Goodbye) The sun shone above the horizon as clouds surround the troposphere. Morning was creeping in and the night was fading away. With the stray puffles snoring in the bushes and the yellow fishes swimming across the coral reef, no one will be disturbed. Of course most of the citizens still lay in their beds dreaming of who-knows-what. Who would wake up so early anyway? Yet, there’s little who catches the worm.Rookie Who? Chapter 14 (Goodbye) by Mgonz46
“All right Herbert, let’s get this over with,” a green penguin gulped as he waddled towards the iceberg.
Two days, seven hours and fifteen minutes passed since the incident. Why must time move so slow? A decision like this cannot be made overnight. Our Rookie stood in the middle of the Iceberg as he waited for the arrival of a polar bear. He gulped as he waddled to the middle of the floating icecap. Being mind controlled shouldn’t be too
1. Where would you hide during a zombie apocalypse?
I… don't know D: I guess I will hide at my church. Don't judge.
2. If you could make any fictional object a reality right now, what would you make?
3. How many cheesecakes can you fit in a pickle jar?
4. Did you ever watch The Power Puff Girls?
Of course! That was my childhood!
5. What does Urban Dictionary say about your favorite month?
Ah May: the month where teachers think that they can control a classroom but really nothing gets done and no one cares about their grades anymore. usually this happens because summer break is only 30 days away
6. If you could switch places with anyone, real or not, who would it be?
Right now I would love to switch with someone who
7. Can you think with portals?
8. Ever been out of your home country?
Mexico is only 30 minutes away where I live, so yea.
9. What would you do if I showed up at your house dressed as a book?
I would ask you to read me a story.
10. I just stole one of your electronics. What do you do?